Every year, we improve Exercise Across Abbott based on your feedback.
This year you will have a newly designed Profile page that allows for personalization and much more interactivity. Tired of seeing the same information week after week? Now you can customize your Profile page, adding or removing blocks of information and moving them around to your liking when the competition begins.
Additionally, Abbott is offering meditation and a well-being webinar to boost your long-term wellness skills.
Sept. 14, 21, 28 | Mindfulness Meditation
Meditation is a powerful tool for clearing your mind and improving focus, especially during times of stress and change. This session provides simple, effective meditation and breathing techniques that are sure to help you relax and supercharge the rest of your day. Session offered at 9 a.m., Noon, and 10 p.m. (Central Time).
Sept. 17 | Boost Your Energy: The 4-Step Method to Health and Well-Being
With the pace of life and work today, it’s harder than ever to feel like we’re in control and energized. This session will help you tap into your most powerful self by harnessing four kinds of energy: physical, emotional, mental, and motivational. You’ll learn how to replenish each one, avoid burnout, and thrive. Session offered at 9 a.m., Noon, and 9 p.m. (Central Time).
WHAT'S THE SAME:
- It only takes two! All you need is one other person to create a team. Teams of two are permitted, so you can find a team that shares your goals and needs.
- Enter minutes every day. You can enter minutes seven days a week.
- Integrate an activity tracker. You can sync your exercise minutes across multiple devices, including your Apple Watch. You can also participate without a device by simply entering your minutes online.
- Compete to win prizes. World and Country Champions will be determined and awarded.
- Participate in activities created and posted online to join.
- Be part of the community. If you don’t join a team, you can cheer others on, vote on photo contest photos, and keep tabs on the results through the Leaderboard!
Questions? Please contact us.